Re: st: browse in stata 11 - order of variables

From   daniel klein <>
Subject   Re: st: browse in stata 11 - order of variables
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:59:40 +0200

I am using Stata 11.2 IC where -browse- does not allow you to specify
the order of variables. That is why I first pointed to -order-.
However, if your goal is to compare two (or more) variables, the order
of those variables will probably not matter much. I figured Sergiy's
problem was getting rid of any variables between var1 and var2 in the
browser. This might have been a missunderstanding.