st: RE: IV command in system GMM

From   DE SOUZA Eric <eric.de_souza@coleurope.eu>
Subject   st: RE: IV command in system GMM
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:27:50 +0200

You do not say which command you are using nor the syntax. Most likely there is an error in the syntax of your command.

Eric de Souza
College of Europe
Brugge (Bruges), Belgium
http://www.coleurope.eu

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of lreine ycenna
Sent: 06 June 2011 09:51
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: IV command in system GMM

Hello,

I'm trying out system GMM estimation where an error message popped up saying 'invalid iv'. I tried to install the command ivregress by using ssc install ivregress, but I got a ' ivregress is not found at ssc'.
It seems that I will need to first install the IV command in Stata.
How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.