st: IV command in system GMM

From   lreine ycenna <lreine.ycenna@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: IV command in system GMM
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:50:31 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying out system GMM estimation where an error message popped up
saying 'invalid iv'. I tried to install the command ivregress by using
ssc install ivregress, but I got a ' ivregress is not found at ssc'.
It seems that I will need to first install the IV command in Stata.
How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.