Re: st: IV command in system GMM

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: IV command in system GMM
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:00:01 +0100

-ivregress- is part of official Stata; thus you need not and can not
install it from outside.

-ivreg2- is a user-written counterpart from SSC.

I don't know that there is any -iv- command. What makes you think there is one?

Comment on your error message is difficult as you don't show us the
code you used or tell us anything about your data.

Nick