Re: st: extracting predicted probabilities

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: extracting predicted probabilities
Date   Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:08:08 -0500

At 07:07 AM 6/4/2011, Michele Savini Zangrandi wrote:
Dear Statalist

I am running a simple probit regression and would like to create a
table of predicted probabilities at different values of X. The prtab
command seems to do this quite well, but I cannot figure out how to
export the results into a matrix.
Is this possible or do I have to use a different command?
Thank you very much

I assume you are referring to the -prtab- command that is part of Long & Freese's -spost9- suite. If you are willing to use -prvalue- instead, check out the -estadd- command (available from SSC), with the -prvalue- option.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu