st: extracting predicted probabilities

From   Michele Savini Zangrandi <michele.savini@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: extracting predicted probabilities
Date   Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:07:45 +0200

Dear Statalist

I am running a simple probit regression and would like to create a
table of predicted probabilities at different values of X. The prtab
command seems to do this quite well, but I cannot figure out how to
export the results into a matrix.
Is this possible or do I have to use a different command?
Thank you very much

Michele

--
--