st: Drop observations of groups with 0 as critical value

From   "Achmed Aldai" <Hauptseminar@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Drop observations of groups with 0 as critical value
Date   Sat, 04 Jun 2011 16:17:54 +0200

Hi

Below find an extract of my data set.

gvkey           debtratio
1001            0,2
1001            0,23
1001            0,23
1001            0,23
1001            0,25
1200            0,05
1200            0
1200            0
1200            0

I want to drop all the firms that have a zero debtratio. Meaning that once the debtratio becomes 0 I want to drop all the observations of this company (gvkey). So in the end I should only be left with firms that all have a nonzero debtratio.

Thank you

Felix