st: Inequality constraint with mata -optimize-

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Inequality constraint with mata -optimize-
Date   Sun, 29 May 2011 12:42:57 -0700

I'd like to constrain two parameters to be greater than zero.  I
understand the Cc syntax for linear equality constraints, but I'm not
sure how to code Cp'>=C.  Thanks very much in advance for your help.