Re: st: simulated annealing

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: simulated annealing
Date   Sun, 29 May 2011 15:41:32 -0500

That isn't the link Stas gave though. Again, try

net from
net describe simann

At 02:14 PM 5/29/2011, Dorothy Bridges wrote:
Sorry to be a complete dolt, but for the life of me I cannot locate
the simulated annealing package referred to in the below thread.  I
tried "net from"; and I just don't
see it.

From      Tom Trikalinos <>
Subject   Re: st: simulated annealing
Date      Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:00:26 -0500
 great contribution

- i wouldn't be surprised if SR has already "hacked" -optimize()-