Re: st: svy subpop option and e(sample)

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: svy subpop option and e(sample)
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 14:49:02 -0500

At 01:39 PM 5/25/2011, Austin Nichols wrote:
Richard--
Recall this conversation from 2007:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-11/msg00810.html

Oh wow. It is bad enough when you overlook something already discussed on Statalist, but it is even worse when you are the one who asked the question! Thanks for refreshing my memory. And thanks to all the others who have chimed in. It is still not clear to me how often you will actually encounter difficulties by creating an extract or using -if- instead of -subpop-, but there do seem to be at least some situations where you could have problems.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam