st: Can I run Stata commands in background?

From   Nobuaki Michihata <>
Subject   st: Can I run Stata commands in background?
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 14:22:54 -0700

Hi all,
I'm looking for the way to run Stata commands in background.
I found the following article, but I would like to do it within Stata.

I mean I would like to run two different programs (commands) at once,
not in order.
In Bash, we can do so using "&".
Thank you.
Nobuaki Michihata