Re: st: Can I run Stata commands in background?

Subject   Re: st: Can I run Stata commands in background?
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 13:49:51 +0200

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Nobuaki Michihata wrote:
> I'm looking for the way to run Stata commands in background.
> I found the following article, but I would like to do it within Stata.
> http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/mac/advanced8.html#batch
>
> I mean I would like to run two different programs (commands) at once,
> not in order.

You can open two instances of Stata and run one .do file in one
instance of Stata and another in the other instance of Stata.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie