st: Re: Continuing a loop inspite of errors

From   "Narahari H.S." <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Re: Continuing a loop inspite of errors
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 14:30:43 +0530 (IST)

Some research got me the solution. Code is below

forvalues i=10/90{
capture noisily : sum xxx`i'
if _rc==111{

Warm Regards