Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 10:37:15 +0100

I mean, given what you have just said, use

predict, residual

but presumably there is one set of residuals for each equation, so 14
tests which can hardly be independent of each other?

I think you need advice from people who also do this kind of thing.

Nick