Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'

From   ABDUL ADAM <>
Subject   Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 02:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Nick for your reply.
I am estimating a system of expenditure share equations (14 equations altogether). I am using a weekly time series data, and since one usually suspects that there could be serial correlation of the error terms in such data, I wanted to see whether this is true in my case by using D-W test on the nlsur residuals. Moreover, I have already tsset my data (before the estimation). I am not sure, though, if I understand what you mean "calculate explicitly".

More explanations or other tips are highly appreciated.