Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 09:50:05 +0100

Yes, but which -estat- subcommands are supported depends on the
estimation command previously run and those subcommands are not
supported in this case.

Evidently you have a system of equations that you are estimating with
-nlsur-. What precisely were you expecting e.g. the Durbin-Watson
command to work on? This is not my field -- and this is the limit of
my advice -- but I suspect you would need to calculate that explicitly
and also declare your data to be time series.