st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'

From   ABDUL ADAM <>
Subject   st: autocorrelation test returning 'invalid subcommand dwatson'
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 01:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Members,
I have run an nlsur programme and after the estimation tried to do an autocorrelation test. I used both estat dwatson, estat dwstat, estat bgodfrey. In each case I get error r(321) 'invalid subcommand'. I know from the Stata reference manual that estat is one the postestimation commands that are available for nlsur. I am using version 10.0. Any idea of what I could do to proceed with my autocorrelation test?
Thanks in advance:)