st: Which test to use?

From   Toby <>
Subject   st: Which test to use?
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 10:12:24 +0200

I have data of the following character

decision      X      Y
34               1      0
56               0      0
77               0      1
23               0      0

X and Y take the function of categorizing the variable decision. If I
take the mean value of X I get the frequency of decision that could be
classifed as X, the same holds for Y. It could never be that X and Y
take the value 1 at the same time.
Now I want to test whether the frequency of X is significantly
different from the frequency of Y. Can anybody help me figuring out
which statistical test I have to use?

Kind Regards,