st: Plotting predictions from asprvalue

From   "Sitchinava, Nino" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Plotting predictions from asprvalue
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 00:38:15 +0000

Hi All!

Is there a way to plot the predictions produced by asprvalue? I'm using rologit to run a regression with lots of dummies, continuous variables and interaction terms. I'd like to plot the probability of rank1 for all the values of the continuous variables, for certain dummies. It seems tedious to change the values in asprvalue one by one to observe the effect. Instead, I'd like to write a loop that changes the values in asprvalue, then stores the predictions, and then based on the range of predictions plots the outcomes. Is there a command that does all of this already or does anyone have any code that does this?

Thank you!

Nino

 This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and then destroy any copy of the message as well as any attachments. Thank you.