Re: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format

From   Sami Alameen <samialameen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format
Date   Mon, 16 May 2011 19:02:56 +0300

Thanks Martin, and Muhammad,

Muhammad, regarding the online utility on WB website, it does in fact
allow for long format, but the file fails in downloading all the time,
what I did is that I downloaded the file form the WB depository which
is originally in wide format.