Re: st: Re: insheet multi threading

From   Keith Dear <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: insheet multi threading
Date   Tue, 3 May 2011 13:06:51 +1000

On 3 May 2011 01:05, Maarten buis <> wrote:
 --- the point is that we often tend to generalize our experience to
the rest of the world.

Evidently :-)
(it's a thing I never do myself, and I'm sure I speak for everyone else here)

Dr Keith Dear
National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health
ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200 Australia
Phone +61 (02) 6273 2208