RE: st: Re: insheet multi threading

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: insheet multi threading
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 16:16:13 +0100

Well ... I took Argyn's statement to be a bit of poetic licence.  The unpoetic way of asking the question is: -insheet- and -infile- are commonly used commands (at least judging by how often they show up on Statalist in one way or another); can they be parallelised?  Seems like a reasonable and Statalist-worthy question.

registered under charity number SC000278.