Re: st: Outputting results to a new dataset

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Outputting results to a new dataset
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 15:38:09 +0100

It is not a very good idea to state what you would type in SAS without
showing a concrete example of the results.

That way, only people who use both SAS and Stata -- there are some,
but not many -- could possibly answer your question with complete
confidence.

I will merely guess that -contract- would produce a new dataset of
categorical frequencies which you can then export.

Also, you want to "make graphs". Advice would be easier if you said
what kind of graphs.

Nick