st: gmm estimation

From   Bobasu Alina <>
Subject   st: gmm estimation
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 00:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello! I am new to Stata.  I am estimating with GMM due to endogeneity problems.
When I checked the output  I saw that a constant is
reported, the constant is being added to the regression. Is there any
 possibility to be able to estimate without a constant? My initial equation does
 not include a constantand when I write the commands I do not includ a constant,
however the output reports a constant (which is not significant).
 Thank you very much again!