Re: st: gmm estimation

From   Mauricio Esteban Cuak <>
Subject   Re: st: gmm estimation
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 09:32:18 +0100

A simple "help gmm" would have provided you with the answer:

instruments([<eqlist>:] varlist[, noconstant]) specifies a list of
        instrumental variables to be used.  If you specify a single moment
        equation, then you do not need to specify the equations to which the
        instruments apply; you can omit the eqlist and simply specify
        instruments(varlist).  By default, a constant term is included in
        varlist; to suppress the constant term, include the noconstant
        suboption: instruments(varlist, noconstant).