st: Stata 11 Graphics Text: yhat or ybar?

From   "Transue, John" <jtran8@uis.edu>
Subject   st: Stata 11 Graphics Text: yhat or ybar?
Date   Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:48:39 +0000

Hello Statalisters,

I am preparing some graphs for a lecture on OLS. The new text commands are helpful. I can now include Y_i by doing Y{subscript:i}. However, I can't find a way to do Yhat or Ybar, which would also be useful . In LaTeX it would be \hat{Y} .

Is there something I'm missing? Is this likely to be added?

Thanks,
John T.