Re: st: Black-Scholes Stock Option [was: Combing Variables]

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Black-Scholes Stock Option [was: Combing Variables]
Date   Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:37:29 +0100

"Combing" is at best a typo for "combining" and a recent accident from
someone else; no call to repeat it.

In any case, please use imformative titles.

As to what commmand you should use, sounds like -generate- or a Mata
function to me.

The restriction to one amount per observation is no restriction, really.