st: adjacency matrix from neighbors for sppack

Subject   st: adjacency matrix from neighbors for sppack
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:22:12 -0500

Laszlo Sandor <> got a Mata error when has attempted to
use the user-written -spmat- command:

> I tried to do what instructed us to do, but I got what I think is a Mata
> error, perhaps about a missing function.

My suspicion is that Laszlo needs to make Stata aware of the new Mata library
that comes with the -sppack- suite.  This can be done by restarting Stata or
Laszlo can type

  . mata: mata mlib index