RE: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)

From   "Girsberger Seelaus, Esther Mirjam" <EstherMirjam.Girsberger@eui.eu>
Subject   RE: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)
Date   Thu, 21 Apr 2011 01:19:00 -0700

@ Kit, Nick, Dimitriy, Oliver: Thanks for your helping comments!

I finally managed to get outreg2 installed. How? Update Stata to version 11.2 and then I could use the 'ssc install outreg2, all replace'. It no longer led to a crash but indeed installed the package. *smile* Why it worked? No clue.

Esther Mirjam

Esther Mirjam Girsberger Seelaus

PHD Candidate
Economics Department