Re: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:23:36 +0200

Am 20.04.2011 20:19, schrieb Nick Cox:
See -help netio-.

Also, never try to copy user-written files into Stata's own
directories. It won't do very much harm, but it just will confuse you
next time you want to make a major change to Stata. You would need to
re-install all user-written programs.

Nick