Re: st: Pooling Data

From   Dennis Kramer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pooling Data
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:06:50 -0400

given that the X and Y are both achievement on the same subject-- math
--  (just calculated differently) could I not apply a pooled
regression coefficient function after estimating the OLS regression
models for each district?