Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   stata list <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:42:41 +0100 (BST)

--- On Tue, 12/4/11, Maarten buis wrote:
> I use the most recent version, <snip>, and there
> are no problems, that is, the example below runs
> fine:
>
> *----------- begin example ---------------
> sysuse auto, clear
> ice rep78 mpg foreign, clear
> *------------- end example ---------------

I was to quick, it does report that error message
in Stata 9.2. Apperently, commands where used in
writing the program that are not compatible with
Stata 9. The best thing you can do is contact the
author directly (as he is probably not a member
of the statalist). The contact details are in the
help file.

-- maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie