Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:31:51 +0100 (BST)

--- On Tue, 12/4/11, Wike, Traci wrote:
> I am doing multiple imputation using -ice- in Stata
> 9.2. I keep encountering "copy not allowed"
> when I try to run even the most basic model
>
> ice [varlist]
>
> Does anyone have experience with this?

-ice- is a user written program, so you must, per the
statalist FAQ, say where you got it from. The reason is
that there are usually multiple versions floating around
in cyber space (as is the case with -ice-). I use the
most recent version, which can be obtained by typing in
Stata: -ssc install ice, replace-, and there are no
problems, that is, the example below runs fine:

*----------- begin example ---------------
sysuse auto, clear
ice rep78 mpg foreign, clear
*------------- end example ---------------