Re: st: plotting a variable for the whole data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: plotting a variable for the whole data
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:07:32 +0100

I am not clear why -overlay- is not what you want. But try

. line myvar time

That could be a mess, depending on sort order.

. tsset id time
. line myvar time, c(L)

often helps.

. scatter myvar time