st: plotting a variable for the whole data

From   Humaira Asad <>
Subject   st: plotting a variable for the whole data
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:01:07 +0000

How can I plot a variable over time in one diagram, because when i use xtline etc it shows all the panels separately or "overlay" shows all the graphs in one. I want one graph for the whole data together not for panels separately.

Humaira Asad
PhD Research Scholar

UoE Business School

University of Exeter, England