st: question on graphing

From   "Averett, Susan L" <>
Subject   st: question on graphing
Date   Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:54:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I am running a regression with logearnings as the dependent variable and age in  years, a female dummy variable and a dummy equal to 1 if the individual has a college degree. I would like to graph my age/earnings profile in Stata...i.e. I'd like to graph the relationship between predicted logearnings and age holding the other variables constant but I cannot figure out how to do this. I'd also then like to plot the lines separately for men and women on the same graph.
Any suggestions?

Here is my regression:

regress lahe age female bachelor

Susan Averett