Re: st: Interaction terms

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Interaction terms
Date   Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:17:27 +0100

This is the third time of asking. You asked this question twice
before, on March 30 and March 31.

The Statalist FAQ gives advice on this situation at

specifically advising at most once _one_ repost, and generally
advising that you rethink a question no one evidently wants to answer.

In this case, what you want evidently isn't clear. -mprobit- by itself
gives standard errors of terms fitted, interaction or plain.
Interpretation ultimately comes down to the science or substance of
your problem, and there isn't a program to help much with that.

(-inteff- and -clarify- are user-written programs whose sources you do
not explain.)