st: Interaction terms

From   josephine gakii <>
To   stata <>
Subject   st: Interaction terms
Date   Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am using multinomial probit with an interaction term in
it. I would like to compute standard errors for meaningful
interpretation of my results that have an interaction term.

I have tried using the -inteff- command in STATA but it seems to support only the binary logit and probit. i have also tried the CLARIFY command in STATA but it does not support multinomial probit

Is there a command that can handle interaction terms in multinomial probit?
suggestions are appreciated