re:RE: st: xtabond2 year dummies

From   Christopher Baum <kit.baum@bc.edu>
Subject   re:RE: st: xtabond2 year dummies
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:52:54 -0400

<>
> Yes! you are absolutely right, so what should I do. I mean what should I report as the results?

That is something to discuss with your advisor. If you were working with me, I would suggest that you are trying to explain something at, e.g., the firm level that does not seem to have much to do with explanatory factors at the firm level, but is rather almost completely explained by macro effects. Your model suggesting that firm-level factors (or whatever the units are in your panel) play a significant role does not receive support from the data.