RE: st: xtabond2 year dummies

From   Humaira Asad <humairaasad@hotmail.com>
To   STATA HELP <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: xtabond2 year dummies
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:01:17 +0000

Thank you Baum for your input, but the problem is that when I use two stage xtabind2 without windmiejer's correction but with year dummies, all coefficients are significant but when I correct them for Windmeijer's correction almost all of them become insignificant.

The model works perfectly alright with xtpcse. Please suggest what should I do? My supervisor's area of expertise is political economy :(

Humaira Asad
PhD Research Scholar

UoE Business School

University of Exeter, England