Re: st:spline/fractional polynomials with survey data

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:spline/fractional polynomials with survey data
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:50:45 -0400

Just to expand a bit on Roger's post: Just -svyset- your data first. No only can you use a spline basis  with a -svy- prefix command, you  can also add  a -fracpoly- or -mfp- prefix.

Steve
[email protected]