st: 3 level HLM in STATA

From   Sid Marera <>
Subject   st: 3 level HLM in STATA
Date   Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:38:32 +0200

Hi all,
I have been having a problem in running HLM version 6 within Stata
(using sean reardon's hlm ado).I am getting errors each time I try to
run the model. I can perfectly run the two level model of HLM6.

I have the following variables:

Level 1: numscore, time(0,1,2) timesqr
Level 2:age sex learnerses
Level 3:schoolses schooltype schoolaverage

I probably am failing to follow the syntax suggested by sean in help
file. (He only gave an example using the two level model)

Will appreaciate yo assistance.