Re: st: Re: asclogit with panel data

From   Klaus Pforr <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: asclogit with panel data
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:49:00 +0100

and again, it should be possible to model alternative spefivic covariate sets by using coefficient constraints. This will definitely be very complex, and you should take care of what you do, otherwise your results will be a mess.