st: Re: asclogit with panel data

From   Kamyar Baradaran <>
Subject   st: Re: asclogit with panel data
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:35:58 +0100

Dear Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. Would you please give me any hint on what to do
if I have more alternatives? I have 4 choices (in fact three choices
and one "none" category if none of the three choices has been selected
in the specific year)

Thanks a lot.