st: Survival analysis - individual survival functions

From   "Seed, Paul" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Survival analysis - individual survival functions
Date   Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:25:41 +0000

Dear all,
Following a parametric survival regression,
I can use -predict- with the -surv- option to get
the survival function; but I only do not seem to have
any choice over when it is calculated for.

The help file promises me values for S(t|t_0),
and I would like to set both t and t_0 myself.
But they seem to be set automatically,
at the time of entry and exit of the subject.

Is there a simple way of doing this?
If not, is there any chance of it being included
in a future version of Stata?

Many thanks.

Paul Seed, Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics,
020 7188 3642,,
King's College London, Division of Women's Health
Please do not send unencrypted un-anonymised data to this address.