st: Uninstalling older versions of stata?

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <ariel.linden@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Uninstalling older versions of stata?
Date   Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:11:40 -0800

Dear Listservers,

So I finally broke down and upgraded to version 11.

However, I am curious what others recommend about uninstalling version 10
from my computer? Is there anything I should consider in doing so? I
searched help and old postings, but could not find any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Ariel