st: outreg after fairlie decomposition

From   ambrish dongre <ambudon@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: outreg after fairlie decomposition
Date   Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:01:33 +0530

Dear All,
I am using 'fairlie' command to perform decomposition. I was wondering
whether there is any command, on the lines of outreg or outreg2
available which will allow me to export the results to excel in a
proper format.
Thanks for your help,
Ambrish