re: st: outreg after fairlie decomposition

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   re: st: outreg after fairlie decomposition
Date   Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:53:18 -0400

Ambrish said

I am using 'fairlie' command to perform decomposition. I was wondering
whether there is any command, on the lines of outreg or outreg2
available which will allow me to export the results to excel in a
proper format.

ssc inst estout, replace
eststo:fairlie homecomp female age (educ:hsgrad somecol college) (marstat:married prevmar) if white==1|black==1, by(black)

I don't do Excel*, sorry. But esttab can output to a format Excel can read.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |