re: Re: st: gaps in the Hodrick-Prescott filter

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   re: Re: st: gaps in the Hodrick-Prescott filter
Date   Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:29:29 -0400

Elena said

I have no gaps, but perhaps my date format is an issue. I use
month-day- year, as in 120479 being December 4th 1979.

Your data must be properly tsset. What does -tsset- say?  Try also -tsreport, report0- (sic)

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |