Re: st: Error message loading data set

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Error message loading data set
Date   Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:47:14 +0000

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Christian Lyhne Ibsen <> wrote:
> Upon loading a .dta file that was converted from SPSS I got the following message:

How did you do the conversion?  It may be underlying the cause of the error.

"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of
Molecular Evolution

Email -
Website -
Photos -