Re: st: Error message loading data set

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Error message loading data set
Date   Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:47:14 +0000

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Christian Lyhne Ibsen <cli@faos.dk> wrote:
> Upon loading a .dta file that was converted from SPSS I got the following message:

How did you do the conversion?  It may be underlying the cause of the error.

Neil

--
"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://kimura-no-ip.org/